Saturday, December 1, 2012

Pokemon Updates Tidal Wave

This is one of the best times of the year and one of the most agonising.

There is simply so much incredible pokemon news and so many pokemon events happening now that I can't stop fangirling like a twit. But it means I have to wait constantly to get the stuff free or even to get my hands on little updates left and right. And I don't have much patience for anything.

Pokemon Movie 15: Kyurem vs the Sacred Swordsman Keldeo( Kyurem vs the Sword of Justice) 

M15, Kyurem vs the Sacred Swordsman Keldeo (Sword of Justice) comes out on December 8th in English, December 19th in Japanese. I've heard tons of wonderful things, and based on the the spoilers, the sneak peeks, and the fact that I actually approve of the storyline, unlike several other pokemon movies, it's the closest thing I can start fangirling about. Also, I need to find out when my friend with a Cartoon Network channel returns home so I can break into her house and watch this. Who doesn't want to see Kyurem and Keldeo match each other in a no-holds-barred-beatdown?!


Pokemon Best Wishes Season 2: Episode N

After the disaster that was the cancelled Team Plasma episodes, no one, repeat, no one, held any hopes of further game canon for Pokemon's favourite(for most, not mine) character of all time; N. Cue giant WHAM! trailer in the face. I still don't know whether to be excited about this. Many people are terrified, thanks to the anime "Screwing up some personalities" (Cilan, Iris, Skyla, and Bianca come to mind). For now, we just wait and see if N turns out to be the Friendly FoeYay victim of the BW games or the Well-intentioned extremist Jerkass of Pokemon Special.




Pokemon Special's Black and White Chapter Reaches its Climax

I don't think I've loved any two arc more than the BW arc. AgencyShipping just screams canon to the readers, Black and White are Mr. and Ms. Fanservice respectively, and the pokemon are just squee. A prime example is Black's Tula, the cutest giant tarantula in the world(except for MY Denchura). The artwork is as great as ever, if not even more awesome thanks to Art Evolution, and practically every chapter of this thing is hitting you with a Wham Episode. Also, evil lilligants are cute. 













Starting out Pokemon Black and White 2

Okay, so I know I'm a little late to join the club, but still. Since my major exams ended, I haven't even had enough time to start on the new games I got. The best part is that this time round, I got myself both of versions, despite not having actually played Pokemon Black. Just because I've become this much of a nerd. I've heard some great things, and even though I'm a lousy player, I still have hopes I can complete the games
well. Make no mistake, I plan to.



Finding someone else to play pokemon with me

After months of glib-talking and persuasion, I finally managed to talk one of my friends into getting a second-hand black version and playing along with me. Incredible. I remember the fun I used to have when I still had pokemon-playing friends; it was fun, very. It may take a while, but at least I won't be sharing pathetic gen V jokes by myself while trying to remember what things are still relevant to Gen I and everyone else around me.  Just as planned.


Well, that's it for now. But it's still plenty enough to make me go crazy on the laptop, running back to the same few sites just to see if any breaking news rolled in. GIMME MY UPDATES AND GIVE THEM TO ME NOW, INTERNET! 

Yeah. Time to go back to tumblr. 


No comments:

Post a Comment