Friday, November 23, 2012



Ooh, yes, please, cannot wait.

Kotetsu vs Bianca is going to be good. I just know it. Samurott vs Emboar, Samurott vs Escavalier, Emboar vs Riolu....the list goes on.

Pikachu vs Serperior--I'm still sore over Dento's loss with that Serperior, so I'll just leave it at that.

Virgil vs random Crustle---Eh. At least they're showing Vaporeon, one of my favourite eeveelutions.

I hope they don't rush the battles. Best Wishes Season 2 is very, very good at doing that. Please? It's my birthday.

Speaking of birthday, look what I just found in this gem of a screenshot:


Dude, they've been spying on me. I do that all the time with my Larry Junior  Sandile plush. Someday, I'll post evidence. 

Also, random marill. Why hasn't anyone mentioned it? 

Whatever. Happy birthday to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment