Saturday, November 3, 2012

Wishfulshipping Woes.

I need my Wishfulshipping and I need it now.

Honestly! Why doesn't the anime give any hints anymore?! The last time they dropped a ship tease was, what? The Cubchoo episode? Never mind. I'll just clog this post with Wishfulshipping, or DenAi pictures until I get ideas on what to draw after my last two papers.










From BW 40. 



This has got to be my favourite wishfulshipping picture. Mostly because it's official art, and the fact that both of them dance better than I do. 






A Bleach reference, even! Cilan and Iris would be the perfect Urahara and Yoruichi. 


Still one of my favourite Wishfulshipping pictures. From BW 11.




These three I found off PokeSims. The one with Chili in it is pure gold. If these pictures aren't supposed to be taken, I apologise in advance, Pokesims admins. 



ASH. 


No comments:

Post a Comment