Saturday, October 20, 2012

So after the rant just now, I've realised that I really harbour many, many unpopular opinions in pokemon.

-I don't really like N that much. Scratch that, I hate him now. BW1 N, that is.
-I like Best Wishes a lot. (Best Wishes Season 2 kind of stinks, though)
-I like Ash.
-I like Oshawott more than Snivy. And Samurott more than Serperior.
-I like all three Unova Starters.
-I don't like Burgundy.
-I like Pansage so much, it hurts.
-I still think the Striaton Trio is the Shadow Triad.
-Iris is my favourite champion. NOT Cynthia.
-I like the Best Wishes Trio(i.e: Ash, Iris, Cilan) more than any other trio. Or Quartet, in Hoenn.
-I like Ash's Oshawott MORE than Dawn's Piplup.
-I like that Jessie and James have become badass.
-I find Kotetsu cool.
-I like Salamence more than Garchomp.
-I like Wishfulshipping. A lot.
-I don't like gay pokemon pairings. (Take THAT, Isshushipping!)
-I don't like any pairing with N in it.
-I like Keldeo. And the Musketeer Trio. And Resolute Forme Keldeo.
-I DON'T think that Gen I was the best generation ever.
-I DON'T think that the only generation better than Gen I was Gen IV.
-I like Zekrom more than Reshiram.
-I liked Kyurem before B2W2 came out.
-I like Raichu more than Pikahcu.
-I HATE FerriswheelShipping. And IsshuShipping. Did I mention any pairing with N in it?
-I think beating up audinos for experience points when you don't need to is just cruel. The audino
double-edge-ing you non-stop till your zweilous faints is something else altogether.
-I think M15 is kickass. Also M03.
-I picked Bulbasaur as my Kanto starter.
-I think this card is really, really awesome.


I really should post this somewhere on Tumblr. This is pure gold.

1 comment:

  1. -I don't really like N that much. Scratch that, I hate him now. BW1 N, that is.
    The anime Version? Sure. I like the game version tough.

    -I like Best Wishes a lot. (Best Wishes Season 2 kind of stinks, though)
    I hate It. IT'S-THE-WORST-EVER

    -I like Ash.
    i HATE Him

    -I like Oshawott more than Snivy. And Samurott more than Serperior.
    Ou Contraire

    -I like all three Unova Starters.
    At the basic stage? Sure

    -I don't like Burgundy.
    I don't Care

    -I like Pansage so much, it hurts.
    I don't Care

    -I still think the Striaton Trio is the Shadow Triad.
    In your Head

    -Iris is my favourite champion. NOT Cynthia.
    You're Mental

    -I like the Best Wishes Trio(i.e: Ash, Iris, Cilan) more than any other trio. Or Quartet, in Hoenn.
    They have better Interaction, sure But Haruka Did more in the first 10 episodes than Iris and Dento
    in the entirety of BW Combined

    -I like Ash's Oshawott MORE than Dawn's Piplup.
    I don't Care

    -I like that Jessie and James have become badass.
    I don't Care

    -I find Kotetsu cool.
    I find him retarded

    -I like Salamence more than Garchomp.
    I do too

    -I like Wishfulshipping. A lot.
    I don't Care

    -I don't like gay pokemon pairings. (Take THAT, Isshushipping!)
    I don't Care, all the pokemon shipping (and the idea of ships in pokèmon) are retarded

    -I don't like any pairing with N in it.
    I don't Care

    -I like Keldeo. And the Musketeer Trio. And Resolute Forme Keldeo.
    I do too

    -I DON'T think that Gen I was the best generation ever.
    I don't either. My favorite was the second one.

    -I DON'T think that the only generation better than Gen I was Gen IV.
    All Generationssince the 2nd are better than the first.

    -I like Zekrom more than Reshiram.
    I don't

    -I liked Kyurem before B2W2 came out.
    I don't Care

    -I like Raichu more than Pikahcu.
    I don't Care

    -I HATE FerriswheelShipping. And IsshuShipping. Did I mention any pairing with N in it?
    Yes You Did. And like I said Before I don't Care about Shipping.

    -I think beating up audinos for experience points when you don't need to is just cruel. The audino
    double-edge-ing you non-stop till your zweilous faints is something else altogether.
    ???

    -I think M15 is kickass. Also M03.
    I didn't watch a PkMn Movie since the 12th One.

    -I picked Bulbasaur as my Kanto starter.
    I did pick squirtle; for me it's canocally Leaf Starter.

    -I think this card is really, really awesome.
    too much of everything. It's like a pokèmon Gay Pride.

    ReplyDelete