Thursday, September 6, 2012

So I was watching Pokemon M14 White in japanese(I freaking loooooove PocketMonstersFanSubs), and then I came to the part when Satoshi has randomly found himself on one of the crystallised branches, where Dento, Iris, and the other random filler characters with badass pokemon can't even get to. Then Satoshi continues running, and then suddenly Zekrom's voice starts erupting out from nowhere, questioning his ideals. Then all of a sudden, Satoshi's footing starts crumbling under him, and he's running for his life, trying not to fall to his death. And all I could think of was, "Zekrom, you go to all the trouble to let Satoshi and his Pikachu down there, and then you're going to kill them? That's cold.


But I like Zekrom's appearance. Yay for Zekrom and Reshiram. Why didn't they get more airtime? They really could've used it.

1 comment:

  1. Did you think about picking the best Bitcoin exchange service - YoBit.

    ReplyDelete